It's fantastic weather here in Utah, and I decided I needed to go mountain biking today. Normally I just go biking up the Provo River Trail, but today I wanted to get onto some trails. Lucky for me the Internet decided to have some good suggestions on where to go around here, and I found this one . Previous to this experience, I've only been "Mountain Biking" at Sundance. In some ways this trail was better than Sundance, in other ways it wasn't as good. Namely that it has a good 30-40 minutes of climbing before you get to any downhill (Sundance has a lift, negating the need to climb). Climbing uphill on a bike for 30 minutes wears you out fast. I had to take a few breathers. I think I took a few wrong turns too. But, what wants to go down must go up first. I wish I could relate to you how much fun it is to bike on mountain trails, particularly the downhill ones . Flat are good too, but downhill is a blast. You go through the forest, over streams, thro...
Comments
Sisters, sisters,
there were never such devoted sisters;
never had to chaperone no sir,
i'm there to keep my eye on her. Caring, sharing,
every little thing that we are wearing;
when a certain gentleman arrived from Rome,
she wore the dress and i stayed home;
all kinds of weather,
we stick together,
the same in the rain or sun,
two different faces but in tight places,
we think and we act as one.
Those who've seen us,
know that not a thing can come between us;
many men have tried to split us up but no one can.
Lord help the mister,
who comes between me and my sister;
and Lord help the sister,
who comes between me and my man.
Lydia climbs up everywhere. Yes, she gets up there by herself.
LOL!! so VERY CUTE!! how fun! I get the feeling that Lydia doesn't ALWAYS enjoy those hugs :)
Goslings in October? you goose doesn't seem to know there is a time and purpose for everything under heaven...and her timing is all wrong. Maybe someone told the goose it doesn't matter in So Cal.
With a climber like Lydia, you will have to keep a close eye out!