SO FUN!! You have captured some great moments! Some of which will likely show up in a wedding slideshow some day! Thanks for sharing! I need to save these in my picture files...Kim remind me!
I love that smile! Lasagna covered or not. Her hair really starts to look long in these pictures compared with some earlier ones. Thanks for posting these.
Fun pictures. Big grins in all of them. Her hair is getting long! Warning: the horsey game wears hole in your favorite pants! I've lost MANY pants to the horsey game.
I can't wait to get Ty and Emmy together-- they sound like two little peas in a pod! And I can't wait to see what Grandma's house looks like afterward!
I'm no longer "un-officially engaged". That's right. Your teasing and blunt hinting is old news. You all know the big news. No definite date yet, but it's looking like beginning to mid-July. *sigh* Long time. It actually works out great to do it then for when Katie's parents come home and Brigham's school stuff. I told Christa I'd put up pictures on here, but I realized I don't actually have many pictures. Mom and Dad have a few. These are a couple of pictures Pictures taken with my phone today. Better pictures coming, I'm sure.
Kiera still loves her 2 blankies. She also loves dressing up and especially loves "pretty yadie shoes" (dress up shoes). We took Kiera hiking in the foothills behind our house last week for a study break for Steve. She liked it. I think she is going to LOVE hiking in the woods someday.She was 100% potty trained before albaturkey and is now 100% un-potty trained again. I'm starting my last set of clinicals this week so I'm not going to start up potty training agin. Looks like we'll just have to continue spending $100 a month on diapers for a while. Lydia has been our little spit-fire lately. She is seeking revenge in grandma's behalf on her mommy. She loves unloading everything and getting into everything. Steve thinks she is just as opinionated as I am and thinks we are in for a difficult daughter. We'll see. I introduced the hose to her this week which she loved. I just finished our annual "NOW" (Nelson Organization for Women) convention. It is...
Comments