We have a new patio. We extended our patio out 6 feet on each side and 3 feet in front as well as poured a sidewalk from the driveway to the patio. Now Grandpa can keep his chairs and lounge on the patio along with our table/chairs and he can use his walker to get around to the patio without having to try to navigate bumpy grass and a vegetable garden. Too bad we have to let the concrete cure for a few days and Benjamin won't be able to play on it while here....at least not play hard on it. Benjamin and Jacob come to Grandpa's house today!!!!! Oh, and I heard from a good source that Dastrup parents made it to Albacu..er....Albaquerkey...er...Albuquerqy...er....their destination.
Popular posts from this blog
By
Chad
-
It's fantastic weather here in Utah, and I decided I needed to go mountain biking today. Normally I just go biking up the Provo River Trail, but today I wanted to get onto some trails. Lucky for me the Internet decided to have some good suggestions on where to go around here, and I found this one . Previous to this experience, I've only been "Mountain Biking" at Sundance. In some ways this trail was better than Sundance, in other ways it wasn't as good. Namely that it has a good 30-40 minutes of climbing before you get to any downhill (Sundance has a lift, negating the need to climb). Climbing uphill on a bike for 30 minutes wears you out fast. I had to take a few breathers. I think I took a few wrong turns too. But, what wants to go down must go up first. I wish I could relate to you how much fun it is to bike on mountain trails, particularly the downhill ones . Flat are good too, but downhill is a blast. You go through the forest, over streams, thro...
By
Unknown
-
I'm no longer "un-officially engaged". That's right. Your teasing and blunt hinting is old news. You all know the big news. No definite date yet, but it's looking like beginning to mid-July. *sigh* Long time. It actually works out great to do it then for when Katie's parents come home and Brigham's school stuff. I told Christa I'd put up pictures on here, but I realized I don't actually have many pictures. Mom and Dad have a few. These are a couple of pictures Pictures taken with my phone today. Better pictures coming, I'm sure.
Comments
no fair that you get to see my cute nephews.
Actually, right now, it is a sleep-in. The two little guys are having naps as is grandpa, out on the patio.