Tip of the Day - Credit Card Offers
I get sick of the credit card offers & other junk mail I constantly get. I found out today about www.optoutprescreen.com which allows you to STOP all the credit card offers! I understand it takes 6 months to take effect, but you can do it for life! Think of all the acres of rainforest you will save if you are younger than our aged parents, if you opt out for life. Or, if you're not the tree-hugger variety, think of how much space you'll have left in your shredded trash after the mail comes! You can also do a five year opt out.Popular posts from this blog
By
Unknown
-
I'm no longer "un-officially engaged". That's right. Your teasing and blunt hinting is old news. You all know the big news. No definite date yet, but it's looking like beginning to mid-July. *sigh* Long time. It actually works out great to do it then for when Katie's parents come home and Brigham's school stuff. I told Christa I'd put up pictures on here, but I realized I don't actually have many pictures. Mom and Dad have a few. These are a couple of pictures Pictures taken with my phone today. Better pictures coming, I'm sure.
Nelson happenings
By
Cambrienelson
-
Kiera still loves her 2 blankies. She also loves dressing up and especially loves "pretty yadie shoes" (dress up shoes). We took Kiera hiking in the foothills behind our house last week for a study break for Steve. She liked it. I think she is going to LOVE hiking in the woods someday.She was 100% potty trained before albaturkey and is now 100% un-potty trained again. I'm starting my last set of clinicals this week so I'm not going to start up potty training agin. Looks like we'll just have to continue spending $100 a month on diapers for a while. Lydia has been our little spit-fire lately. She is seeking revenge in grandma's behalf on her mommy. She loves unloading everything and getting into everything. Steve thinks she is just as opinionated as I am and thinks we are in for a difficult daughter. We'll see. I introduced the hose to her this week which she loved. I just finished our annual "NOW" (Nelson Organization for Women) convention. It is...
Comments
It does ask a lot of questions which makes it hard to actually get the information.