At some point in my life, I want to buy a home. I'm hoping that will be towards the end of this summer, but that might just be wishful thinking. Anyway, I am thinking about it. One of the big inhibitors is the cost of a home. They're expensive. Anyway, I got looking at foreclosure options today, and I'd like to know if any of you know of anyone who has ever bought something through a foreclosure sale. I'm trying to learn about it, but don't know where to look, and Google isn't being as helpful as it usually is. From what I can tell, properties that are foreclosed on go up for auction at the county courthouse. But I can't find anywhere that lists the properties (Not without paying a membership fee). I would think that these auctions would be publicly available. If you go to the teasers of some of the commercial foreclosure sites, they hint that some properties that are normally around 200k are available for half of that. I might be able to afford half of that. I also need to find out if I can get a loan to bid on a foreclosure house. If not, that kind of messes things up. That's why I'm interested in finding someone who's done it before.
Popular posts from this blog
By
Unknown
-
I'm no longer "un-officially engaged". That's right. Your teasing and blunt hinting is old news. You all know the big news. No definite date yet, but it's looking like beginning to mid-July. *sigh* Long time. It actually works out great to do it then for when Katie's parents come home and Brigham's school stuff. I told Christa I'd put up pictures on here, but I realized I don't actually have many pictures. Mom and Dad have a few. These are a couple of pictures Pictures taken with my phone today. Better pictures coming, I'm sure.
Nelson happenings
By
Cambrienelson
-
Kiera still loves her 2 blankies. She also loves dressing up and especially loves "pretty yadie shoes" (dress up shoes). We took Kiera hiking in the foothills behind our house last week for a study break for Steve. She liked it. I think she is going to LOVE hiking in the woods someday.She was 100% potty trained before albaturkey and is now 100% un-potty trained again. I'm starting my last set of clinicals this week so I'm not going to start up potty training agin. Looks like we'll just have to continue spending $100 a month on diapers for a while. Lydia has been our little spit-fire lately. She is seeking revenge in grandma's behalf on her mommy. She loves unloading everything and getting into everything. Steve thinks she is just as opinionated as I am and thinks we are in for a difficult daughter. We'll see. I introduced the hose to her this week which she loved. I just finished our annual "NOW" (Nelson Organization for Women) convention. It is...
Comments
You don't actually have to get the loan in order to bid. You just have to have a letter from a bank stating that they would approve you for a loan.