Jacob put a new twist on an old trick today. I was getting ready to take the boys to Benjamin's joy school Christmas program (where Benjamin starred as Joseph), and I started by getting Benjamin ready. With only minutes to spare before we needed to go, I went to go put Jacob's shoes on him. I found him sitting in my room with his pants off (old trick), his diaper off (another slighly less-old trick), and woo everywhere (new trick). He had apparently been stepping on it because it was all over his feet and ground into the carpet, but when I came into the room he was happily mashing it around in his hands. Need I tell you that the leading man was late to his first performance? But despite Jacob's attempt at stealing the show, Benjamin was still an Oscar-winning Joseph. I was only slightly distracted by thoughts of mucking out our stable once we returned.
Popular posts from this blog
By
Unknown
-
I'm no longer "un-officially engaged". That's right. Your teasing and blunt hinting is old news. You all know the big news. No definite date yet, but it's looking like beginning to mid-July. *sigh* Long time. It actually works out great to do it then for when Katie's parents come home and Brigham's school stuff. I told Christa I'd put up pictures on here, but I realized I don't actually have many pictures. Mom and Dad have a few. These are a couple of pictures Pictures taken with my phone today. Better pictures coming, I'm sure.
Nelson happenings
By
Cambrienelson
-
Kiera still loves her 2 blankies. She also loves dressing up and especially loves "pretty yadie shoes" (dress up shoes). We took Kiera hiking in the foothills behind our house last week for a study break for Steve. She liked it. I think she is going to LOVE hiking in the woods someday.She was 100% potty trained before albaturkey and is now 100% un-potty trained again. I'm starting my last set of clinicals this week so I'm not going to start up potty training agin. Looks like we'll just have to continue spending $100 a month on diapers for a while. Lydia has been our little spit-fire lately. She is seeking revenge in grandma's behalf on her mommy. She loves unloading everything and getting into everything. Steve thinks she is just as opinionated as I am and thinks we are in for a difficult daughter. We'll see. I introduced the hose to her this week which she loved. I just finished our annual "NOW" (Nelson Organization for Women) convention. It is...
Comments
I don't suppose that this was on a rug that you could throw in the washer??? Nah, Murphys Law would never allow that!
Well, move in a manger and it will feel more in keeping with the holiday at least. :) I am
Sorry for ya--at least you darlings didn't do that to me!!!
Steve and I were just looking today into getting our carpets cleaned. I'd guess that in just the past month our carpet has been vomited on 20+ times, urinated on 10+ times, and I know for sure we've got diarrhea on it 4 times.
The joys of parenting-- aren't you future parents excited!