Finally, what you've all been waiting for-- Dastrup Easter pictures. Easter and the whole week leading up to it was a lot of fun thanks to some great Christ-centered Easter ideas I got from friends. When you siblings of mine have kiddos of your own, I'll definitely share them with you. Our egg hunt was held in the middle of the day on Saturday because that's when Brigham finally got off of his 30 hour shift. Good thing four-year-olds don't have any problem with the Easter Bunny coming during quiet time. Jacob couldn't figure out why we wanted him to hold that silly basket, and he couldn't care less about the eggs laying about, but he was very into the little Easter train that was left for him. It was cute!
Popular posts from this blog
By
Unknown
-
I'm no longer "un-officially engaged". That's right. Your teasing and blunt hinting is old news. You all know the big news. No definite date yet, but it's looking like beginning to mid-July. *sigh* Long time. It actually works out great to do it then for when Katie's parents come home and Brigham's school stuff. I told Christa I'd put up pictures on here, but I realized I don't actually have many pictures. Mom and Dad have a few. These are a couple of pictures Pictures taken with my phone today. Better pictures coming, I'm sure.
By
Chad
-
It's fantastic weather here in Utah, and I decided I needed to go mountain biking today. Normally I just go biking up the Provo River Trail, but today I wanted to get onto some trails. Lucky for me the Internet decided to have some good suggestions on where to go around here, and I found this one . Previous to this experience, I've only been "Mountain Biking" at Sundance. In some ways this trail was better than Sundance, in other ways it wasn't as good. Namely that it has a good 30-40 minutes of climbing before you get to any downhill (Sundance has a lift, negating the need to climb). Climbing uphill on a bike for 30 minutes wears you out fast. I had to take a few breathers. I think I took a few wrong turns too. But, what wants to go down must go up first. I wish I could relate to you how much fun it is to bike on mountain trails, particularly the downhill ones . Flat are good too, but downhill is a blast. You go through the forest, over streams, thro...
Comments
I also think it's funny that you labeled the album "Easter 3-07". Oops.