I'm no longer "un-officially engaged". That's right. Your teasing and blunt hinting is old news. You all know the big news. No definite date yet, but it's looking like beginning to mid-July. *sigh* Long time. It actually works out great to do it then for when Katie's parents come home and Brigham's school stuff. I told Christa I'd put up pictures on here, but I realized I don't actually have many pictures. Mom and Dad have a few. These are a couple of pictures Pictures taken with my phone today. Better pictures coming, I'm sure.
Comments
It's a public blog (Thankfully!) so you do have access to it.
And my advice is to set up an RSS reader with all of these family blogs you want to keep in touch with. It makes it so you don't have to keep checking back with each individual blog to see if there's an update. You just go to the reader's web page, and it tells you what blogs etc. have updates and new posts.
I use and recommend Google reader, but there's lots of choices.
http://www.google.com/reader/