So Dad took some engagement pictures the other day. I need to post those on Picasa. They're pretty good. There are a few of them that Erica and I really like. But last week we realized that they're mostly horizontal, and we need ours to be vertical. It wouldn't work to crop them vertical, so we asked our wedding photographer about engagement pictures while we were in talking with her last week. It wasn't too expensive, so we decided to have her take some. They're pretty good, too. There's some that Erica and I really like. I got the CD today and I'm uploading them to Picasa as I write this. I still need to bring Dad's pictures in to work so I can upload them (Erica's internet connection, while better than mine, is still not very good for doing large data transfers). I haven't filtered them yet, and Erica's embarrassed by some of them, so take a gander at them while you can! Click the link on the side for Chad's pictures.....
Popular posts from this blog
By
Unknown
-
I'm no longer "un-officially engaged". That's right. Your teasing and blunt hinting is old news. You all know the big news. No definite date yet, but it's looking like beginning to mid-July. *sigh* Long time. It actually works out great to do it then for when Katie's parents come home and Brigham's school stuff. I told Christa I'd put up pictures on here, but I realized I don't actually have many pictures. Mom and Dad have a few. These are a couple of pictures Pictures taken with my phone today. Better pictures coming, I'm sure.
By
Chad
-
It's fantastic weather here in Utah, and I decided I needed to go mountain biking today. Normally I just go biking up the Provo River Trail, but today I wanted to get onto some trails. Lucky for me the Internet decided to have some good suggestions on where to go around here, and I found this one . Previous to this experience, I've only been "Mountain Biking" at Sundance. In some ways this trail was better than Sundance, in other ways it wasn't as good. Namely that it has a good 30-40 minutes of climbing before you get to any downhill (Sundance has a lift, negating the need to climb). Climbing uphill on a bike for 30 minutes wears you out fast. I had to take a few breathers. I think I took a few wrong turns too. But, what wants to go down must go up first. I wish I could relate to you how much fun it is to bike on mountain trails, particularly the downhill ones . Flat are good too, but downhill is a blast. You go through the forest, over streams, thro...
Comments
So is dad doing your slide show, or someone else?