BBrrrrrrrrr! Folks, you need to do what you can to help warm up the climate. It seems there is good reason this past winter, and now this summer have been cooler than in the previous few years. Read all about it here. And it has more potential to do us harm than the previous years of global warming because we depend on agriculture. Here it is...September 2nd, almost 11:00 am and it's 53 degrees outside. Very interesting article if you have the time to read it. I've read other articles before that attribute recent global warming more to sunspots than to human elements.
Popular posts from this blog
By
Unknown
-
I'm no longer "un-officially engaged". That's right. Your teasing and blunt hinting is old news. You all know the big news. No definite date yet, but it's looking like beginning to mid-July. *sigh* Long time. It actually works out great to do it then for when Katie's parents come home and Brigham's school stuff. I told Christa I'd put up pictures on here, but I realized I don't actually have many pictures. Mom and Dad have a few. These are a couple of pictures Pictures taken with my phone today. Better pictures coming, I'm sure.
By
Chad
-
It's fantastic weather here in Utah, and I decided I needed to go mountain biking today. Normally I just go biking up the Provo River Trail, but today I wanted to get onto some trails. Lucky for me the Internet decided to have some good suggestions on where to go around here, and I found this one . Previous to this experience, I've only been "Mountain Biking" at Sundance. In some ways this trail was better than Sundance, in other ways it wasn't as good. Namely that it has a good 30-40 minutes of climbing before you get to any downhill (Sundance has a lift, negating the need to climb). Climbing uphill on a bike for 30 minutes wears you out fast. I had to take a few breathers. I think I took a few wrong turns too. But, what wants to go down must go up first. I wish I could relate to you how much fun it is to bike on mountain trails, particularly the downhill ones . Flat are good too, but downhill is a blast. You go through the forest, over streams, thro...
Comments
Not really. I'm for protecting the environment, but not because I think it has an impact on the weather.