Just a quick note of "something to consider" for Brett/Breanna. I talked to a nurse in the endoscopy dept and she said she loves her job even though people make jokes about it. She works from 5am to 2pm, monday through friday, NEVER is on call, NEVER works holidays or weekends. Sounds like a sweet schedule for a nurse.
Popular posts from this blog
By
Unknown
-
I'm no longer "un-officially engaged". That's right. Your teasing and blunt hinting is old news. You all know the big news. No definite date yet, but it's looking like beginning to mid-July. *sigh* Long time. It actually works out great to do it then for when Katie's parents come home and Brigham's school stuff. I told Christa I'd put up pictures on here, but I realized I don't actually have many pictures. Mom and Dad have a few. These are a couple of pictures Pictures taken with my phone today. Better pictures coming, I'm sure.
By
Chad
-
It's fantastic weather here in Utah, and I decided I needed to go mountain biking today. Normally I just go biking up the Provo River Trail, but today I wanted to get onto some trails. Lucky for me the Internet decided to have some good suggestions on where to go around here, and I found this one . Previous to this experience, I've only been "Mountain Biking" at Sundance. In some ways this trail was better than Sundance, in other ways it wasn't as good. Namely that it has a good 30-40 minutes of climbing before you get to any downhill (Sundance has a lift, negating the need to climb). Climbing uphill on a bike for 30 minutes wears you out fast. I had to take a few breathers. I think I took a few wrong turns too. But, what wants to go down must go up first. I wish I could relate to you how much fun it is to bike on mountain trails, particularly the downhill ones . Flat are good too, but downhill is a blast. You go through the forest, over streams, thro...
Comments
Besides that, I want to work somewhere where I get actual experience in lots of different things, such as a med-surg floor so I don't forget everything I learned in school and be stuck in endoscopy my whole life.
Yeah.
Citizen: "HELP HELP! My child needs help! Someone help me!"
RN: "I'm a nurse! What's going on?"
Citizen: "He's blue, not breathing and shaking, and bleeding and oh please save my boy!"
RN: "Well, I don't know what to do about that, but I could watch a doctor stick a tube up his rear and change his bed sheets for him..."
I rest my case. No thanks.