Baby Dastrup Update

Today I had another ultrasound since I was measuring 3-4 weeks small last week at my appointment, and I'm very pleased to announce that things are still looking good! My fluid levels are on the low side of normal, but still in the normal range. Baby is measuring a little bit small, but is again still in the normal range. They might start checking me once or twice weekly to make sure everything stays fine until I deliver, but I'll discuss that with my OB tomorrow. I'm just relieved that I wasn't induced today! I'm actually excited about seeing what this whole thing is like if it happens naturally (not completely naturally, I guess-- I fully intend on getting an epidural ASAP!)!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
yeah! I'm so excited for you guys to have another cute little baby (and for all to go well this time)
Marilyn said…
Yay! I like to hear "normal" stats for my daughters that seem to have a talent for the abnormal pregnancy/deliveries.
Christa, I believe you are in for a relatively pleasant experience with this little guy!
Erica said…
Such good news! Yay!! :)
Gramps said…
I'm so excited for another sweet child in our family!
Unknown said…
Size and mass are now measured in weeks...

Silly medical people.

Glad to hear the good news.
Chad said…
Awesome. Hold out for another week at least!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results