New Year's with Emmy

It's New Year's day and I'm spending it with Emmy. Our darling daughter-in-law Erica whom we love is in the hospital with complications from the birth of Emmy. Chad brought Emmy over yesterday afternoon so he could go be with his sweetheart. From what I understand this morning, the doctors were able to get the situation under control today and after receiving a couple of doses of blood, Erica is doing better but still getting blood as I type. Dunno if she'll be able to get out of the hospital today or have to spend more time, but Chad did say the doctor told him it could take her a month to recover her strength from this. I'm hoping everything turns out OK. In the meantime, Emmy is a cute little bug and adorable to cuddle with.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
I'm so sad to hear that Erica is having such troubles! I hope all goes well from here.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results