Thank you, Everyone!!

Thank you, each of you, for your prayers on my behalf. Thankfully the bleeding has totally stopped and I am doing well, all things considered. If you still want to know what in the world happened (I know it all happened so fast), I posted my perspective on mine and Chad's blog: gronemanbunch.blogspot.com. Just a warning, though, it's LONG and maybe a little graphic. But since most of the family minus Chad and I seem to be in the medical field, I figure you can handle it if you're interested.

Thank you again for all your prayers. We've still got a long way to go until our lives are back to normal, but we have witnessed MIRACLES. I am still overwhelmed by it all.

Comments

Gramps said…
comments posted on your blog
Marilyn said…
Thanks for the detailed run-down of hair-raising event #2. I think you have had more than your share of those opportunities for awhile, ok?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results