We got to tend little Emmy again yesterday again because poor Erica had another setback! I was actually thinking Thursday night that I could make dinner for them and deliver it to them so I could have an excuse to go see Emmy, but she was delivered to my door to play with all day again...so that was fun! I just feel bad for Erica! She has experienced every challenge possible ( of being a new mother). Except that Emmy is a very good baby. She is very good natured, and that is such a blessing!

A friend emailed this link to me, which I found interesting:
Eamonn McCann: What if Mormons are right and Catholics and Protestants wrong? http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/eamon-mccann/eamonn-mccann-what-if-mormons-are-right-and-catholics-and-protestants-wrong-13955402.html
I even made a comment...one that probably no one will ever read because it is #5733 -ish.

Comments

Gramps said…
I love Emmy's smiles. :) I'm waiting for Erica to get back to normal!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results