Erica Update

Erica is doing well and is out of the Hospital. More details later.

Comments

Gramps said…
Thank goodness.
Katie Groneman said…
Good, let us know if we can do anything. Brett's good at making dinner...
Marilyn said…
She is staying at her mom's today, and Chad will take care of her and Emmy at home over the weekend, and then I will go over to help on Monday...the Dr says that it will take her about a month to recover, so yes, I am sure that they would be happy to get dinners delivered somewhere during the weeks. I plan on helping out a lot this next week, since Erica's mom will be teaching school as of Monday. Erica says she is sore all over. Erica, I figured out why, it is because you didn't get any sleep the night you were in the hospital. I was always sore when I had severe insomia during my pregnancy with Breanna. I was told that was because during the day you build up toxins which are then cleaned out as you sleep. No sleep=toxins=soreness.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results