2 weeks

What would YOU do if you had 2 weeks to live? We have this lovely hand-made calendar with a Christmas tree on it that tells me how long I have left and a toddler who reminds me frequently.

I made scallops for dinner last night. Now the thought of them makes me nauseated.

Major fear-induced insomia.

I think that my biggest fear is in inpact this is going to have on my girls. Kiera was no longer a mommy's girl after my last go-around. It took me a long time even to get her trust back as being someone stable in her life.

Comments

Chad said…
What are you posting at 1:40 AM for???

Best wishes with staying healthy.
Erica said…
Maybe this time it will be different?? Is that even possible? How far along anyway?
Gramps said…
Don't worry about the effect it will have on your two sweethearts. Kids are resilient....and you're one of the best mommies I've ever seen in regards to spending quality time with your kids. I'd suggest you get them all excited with talk about their new baby brother! :O
Marilyn said…
Don't borrow trouble, punkin! This time you shouldn't need to be in the hospital for a month...they have done all their experimental stuff, and they know what works. So, hopefully you go in, get it done, and come home. Remember that they have been using that procedure on other hyper-emesis women in the last nearly 2 years too. They are better at it by now. So be calm. And I will be there to help you when you need me.
Gramps said…
That all said....I can see why you would be scared.
Unknown said…
Christmas isn't such a bad experience! What is everyone so worried about Christmas for?

Sounds like everyone else is talking pregnancy stuff but nobody has said the word "pregnant" yet.

Did I miss an announcement somewhere?
Gramps said…
...as opposed to averbement.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results