Planet 51


I wanted to take your mom on a special date so we went this afternoon to see "Planet 51"  In fact, I wanted it to be really special so I reserved the entire theater for just she and I!  We enjoyed our special alone and romantic time together alot.  The movie was mildly entertaining...not something I'd want in my collection but it was a couple of hours of entertainment.  (Don't tell your mom I didn't really book the theater....it's just that nobody else bothered to come watch the movie)  Oh...and we received a Harry Potter movie in the mail that we didn't order.  Yer mom says she vaguely remembers somebody may have said something about it, but she doesn't remember.  Old people are like that.  I assume it was sent by one of you fine folk.....  ???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results