Less than two weeks!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...I'm so excited.  Less than two weeks until Christmas and a week until the Nelson's arrive.   I'm taking the entire Christmas week off so will have plenty of fun with my kids and the little princesses that visit my house.  I get to play with Emmy Sunday morning while Marilyn, Chad, Erica go see Mack & the Tabs.  Cambrie is preggers with yet another grandchild.  Benjamin, Jacob, and Ty will be here to play in the playhouse this summer.  Marilyn is cuter'n a bug's ear.  Life is good.  It really is the most wonderful time of the year.  

"Out upon merry Christmas! What's Christmas time to you but a time for paying bills without money; a time for finding yourself a year older, but not an hour richer...? If I could work my will," said Scrooge indignantly, "every idiot who goes about with 'Merry Christmas' upon his lips should be boiled with his won pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart. He should!" " - Charles Dickens

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Comments

Marilyn said…
only 8 days till the Nelsons come!
Christmas IS wonderful, and life is GREAT!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results