THE YEAR SANTA CAME EARLY....

I have a heavy heart this evening. Cambrie is struggling to keep anything down and needs to get home before she needs to be hospitalized with pregnancy #3, so we sent a message to Santa that we need a special delivery tonight at our house so that the Nelsons can go home tomorrow. HOW I WISH SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN!!
We had our family Christmas party this morning, and we took the little girls outside to go down the sled and experience snow for the first time. That was fun. And the little girls wanted to play in the playhouse, so we did that too.
We have eaten WAY TOO MANY SWEETS...and my next goal in life is to NOT do any sweets for awhile. 5 of the family played on the Wii this afternoon. Steve took the little girls to Cabela's to see the fish and stuffed animals...and Cambrie is being distracted from the nausea watching "Silent Night" with Kim.
We were having so much fun...I really hate that the Nelsons have to leave tomorrow. But I do understand why. I just don't like it still. But I am glad they came. Their little girls have brought us many laughs and much joy...and Emmy has loved having little cousins around too.

Comments

Christa said…
Lucky ladies-- Christmas tomorrow! Make sure to post pictures. Too bad Cambrie is sick. We hope she gets through it soon.
Gramps said…
Yea, I'm bummed that Cambrie is starting to be so sick. I feel so helpless. I don't even have any free advice to give to try to help. She's flying home instead of driving with Steve. Nelson's will pick her up on the other end. The ticket was not all that expensive for being bought last minute for Christmas Eve.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results