Nelson's have arrived!

The Nelson family arrived at about 6 last evening.  Kiera and Lydia were so excited to get out of the car and come play in Grandma's house!  I thought maybe they may hesitate a bit because they haven't seen me in a while but both of the little princesses were comfortable right from the beginning.  I've only seen Lydia a couple of times but she held her arms up to me for hugs and snuggled into me while I was on the couch.  Melted my heart it did.  Buff came over and Brett/Katie came up and we had a grand time.  Kiera wanted to go out to the playhouse of course but I had to tell her it was too dark and cold.   What a fun week this is going to be!  The little ladies are currently having their naps then later today we go over to Grandma Haslem's house to see Webers and Malesa...Chad & Erica & Emmy will meet us there.  I love Christmas time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results