Dec 27...and we wish all was well. Kim is slightly improved. Very slightly. His last coupla days have been even more miserable . He has some very weird new stuff on his back this morning, like nothing I have ever seen. I am thinking that maybe it is the beginnings of a bedsore. Kim is wondering if it is frostbite from his ice downs that I did to him about 5 days ago, but I googled up some images and it doesn't look like either. Cambrie or Brigham, can you shed light on this new weirdness? And if there is anything we should be doing about it?
Kim is in the process of trying to obtain a medical leave from Novell....

Comments

Stevo said…
Cambrie- it is tough to tell from pictures, but it is definately not a bedsore. I would guess that it is either a hematoma or else from the ice (how long was the ice on his back for? it's only supposed to be 15 mins at a time). if it is looking worse by tomorrow I would see a doctor.
Brigham could probably tell you better.
Christa said…
brigham
I wouldn't worry about seeing a doctor right away for the skin markings--unless there are new or changed symptoms that are associated with it. Call me if there is anything else that is changed or new (literally anything healthwise, regardless of seeming relation to the back injury) otherwise we'll chat more tomorrow if you would like.
If you are icing anymore, I would stop.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results