(mom got this posted in the wrong area so I'm reposting)
Attack of the Terrible Tumbleweed!
It is true, while driving between St George and Cedar City, I was ruthlessly attacked (unprovoked!) by a ginormous tumbleweed that tried to bash in the driver door of the Prius...I made a hasty get away, and have lived to tell the tale!!

So, it really did scare me. It was dark and I didn't see it coming at all, and suddenly this like 5 foot wide tumble bashed into the car so hard I could feel it on the inside. But amazingly, their was no obvious damage to the cars body. We do have remnants of a smaller one that also attacked the front grill. No, no memorial is planned for it!

It was quite the day. I went 2+ hours out of my way to go see Nadine, as Cambrie mentioned. I do not have the time to write it all down here. If you would like to know more, I will tell ya when you come. Lets just say, that upon her opening her front door, a total stranger would have instantly surmised that a crazy person lived there. It really put a damper on my day to realize she is so much worse than I had thought...which was already pretty bad. To leave her like that, without doing really anything that could significantly improve her life, just left me with a hollow, hopeless feeling. Anyway, I don't think that there is really anything that will vastly improve the quality of her life except the resurrection. If any of you want to send her a Christmas card her address is Joanelle Cameron
PO Box 605
Running Springs California 92382

GUESS WHAT??? IT IS 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY THAT NELSONS AND DASTRUPS COME FOR CHRISTMAS!!! TIME FOR GRANDMA TO HURRY UP AND GET STUFF DONE!! WE CANT WAIT! AND I WANT LOTS OF FOOD DONE AND IN THE FREEZER SO WE CAN JUST PARTY HARDY!

You are all going to be surprized and pleased to meet darling little baby Kiera. I have never seen such a strong, easy patient baby. I am REAALLLY missing her! And, I can't wait to see my little Dastrup grandsons too. I feel extremely lucky to have such an awesome family! So very blessed. I think that I am one of the luckiest people on the planet, and I wonder why we have been so blessed! I can only hope and pray that the Lord will continue to bless us this way.

Yo, honey lover (KIM) I thought you were going to post the movie of little Kiera "crawling". I don't see it. I told Cambrie it would be on the blog...so maybe you could do that. I would, but of course, I don't know how.

Comments

Gramps said…
If you were one of the luckiest people on earth, your grandkids would live in a house down the block. As for the Kiera movie....scroll down a few messages and you'll find them. XOXOXOXO
Marilyn said…
ok, yeah, I see it. way to be!
Cambrie, I have forwarded your little dolls picture to all my loved ones. Everyone is jealous that I have such a beautiful baby to love!
Gramps said…
Instead of sending them the pictures, why not just give them the URL to this blog then they can see pictures/movies/my disparaging comments about them/etc. http://groneman-family.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results