DO NOT CALL

If you are not on the national do not call list, you can be. If you want to verify you are on the list, you can do that too. CLICK HERE I know a few of you have changed phones recently and may not have registered your new numbers. Cambrie: Why do you have your number blocked so people can't see who's calling? When we get a call from you it says your number is blocked....which is bad because I'm wanting to set my phone to not accept blocked numbers. (I figure anyone that blocks their number doesn't want me to know who's calling for a reason....)

Comments

Christa said…
Just remember-- until this week your number came up as a blocked number as well. You shouldn't give Cambrie much grief for that!
Gramps said…
It did? Hmmm... wonder why? I never set it that way.
Cambrienelson said…
We blocked our # because it says "Chad Groneman" on caller ID and people we call don't pick it up when they don't recognize the name.
Cambrienelson said…
The good thing though is when we call you, you know who it is if we're the only ones with a blocked number:)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results