Kiera's first Christmas was spent at disneyland (what a spoiled child!!!) She spent most of the day eating her christmas meals (milk) and sleeping. But she stayed awake during Pirates of the Carribian (pictured above) and Buzz Lightyear (which was a little too loud for her). It was a long day for her mommy who spent most of the day worrying about her. It was about 70 degrees and beautiful. They have special passes at disneyland for people with babies so that they can enter the ride from the exit and get right on the ride without any wait which was totally awesome.
Kiera didn't seem to want to open her only christmas gifts (from grandma and grandpa) so I had to open it for her. I think she liked the ducky and the clothes, but she didn't say much about it-- she just spit up (I don't know what that means).
Steve got a suit for his birthday and for christmas (very exciting eh?). We hope ya'll had a good christmas

Comments

Gramps said…
Well, I don't consider spending Christmas at Disneyland a positive thing, but different strokes for different folks. She sure is cute and we sure missed you folks during our traditional Christmas celebration. I think I slept through most of it because of pain meds for my bad back.
Marilyn said…
I miss Kiera! I want to kiss on that sweet baby head! I miss you 2 bigger Nelsons too, but you won't change significantly before the next time I see ya. I HATE missing my grandchildren when they grow up so fast!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results