Breanna reminds me that It's been a while since I've written on here. True. I've been neglecting the blog due to my too busy life. Between school, work, and life, I haven't been able to keep up on my postings. My quick update is as follows:

School is busy. And very unorganized. Nobody really knows what's going on with what is due when and how and why. And I should be doing that right now, but I'm typing here instead.

Work is . . . employment. And really needing a change. I'm taking my state written/skills CNA test this and next week so that I can go do something else for employment.

As for church, I just got called as the ward mission leader. Interesting, considering I've never been a ward missionary. And I don't really know what that calling does or what it all entails.

And last but certainly not least, whatever small amount of leisure time I find, I'm spending with Katie. Dating is time consuming, but I've decided it's well worth it. And that is really the explanation for my lack of finding time to comment on the blog.

Comments

Chad said…
Blog your bloggables on Sunday, with Katie.
Christa said…
It's glad to see you back on the blog! How is Katie liking Cinnamon Tree? I know it's none of our business, but we're all dying to know-- are you guys exclusively dating?? You don't have to tell us if you don't want to. Imagination is often way more exciting than the truth anyway.
BUFFY said…
hey cool! I'm a ward missionary for my ward! errie. and where do you want to work after you get your CNA?? Jamestown?? IHC?
Cambrienelson said…
Good to hear from bert on the blog. yes, I hear you-- life is busy. Priorities are on dating now which is how it SHOULD be. Forget us, we'll be here once you settle down a bit.
Unknown said…
Well, I can make a few minutes every now and then to comment on the blog. But I've been averaging 4 hours of sleep per night for a little while now...

I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with the CNA yet. To be announced.

And the dating life is going well. She's amazing. I'll refrain from too much commentary as to not jinx myself. I'd like to keep her around.
Gramps said…
[wild applause erupts from the homestead] Ya bring up a family of munchkins and they grow up so you want to see the best for them. Keep after Katie, she's a keeper.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results