I did something today I've never done before: I went to see an attorney. It was actually a pleasant experience as he was a nice guy. He is LDS and actually lives in Springville and commutes to work in LA during the week. Anyway, he is helping me out with our surrogacy contract. He told me he very rarely gets to work with "normal" people-- mostly excentrics. I'm glad I qualify as normal.

Since Buff hasn't updated the blog, I feel it my duty to tell you that she has officially moved out of our house after living with us for 5 months. (I'll let her post the details). Her room has now been set up as a baby's room and we are awaiting a new addition to our household which could happen any day now.

Comments

Stevo said…
What?! Buff's gone? When did this happen?
Christa said…
Wow-- so are all systems go for surrogacy in January then? And how is Steve enjoying the long-awaited dental school? Are all of his dreams coming true?
Marilyn said…
So, you told me he hadn't ever done a case with surrogate parents. So what has he been doing with "abnormal" people?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results