I've officially stopped nursing Kiera which ment that today was the first day in almost 2 years that I've been able to fast (since you are not suppose to if you are pregnant or nursing). No, wait-- Actually, I fasted for more than 40 days and 40 nights if I remember correctly...... No wonder fasting today didn't seem very difficult : )

I've always dreamed of having a sock collection that only contained one type of socks so that folding/matching socks wouldn't be so challenging. I'd like to announce that I now have a uniform set of socks and have discarded all the others. My life is now complete. I highly recommend it.

We watched the game last night-- go byu!!!!

Comments

Gramps said…
I'm with you. I've got ONE kind of socks. Of course, your mother has to separate them from hers.
Unknown said…
Hopefully Walmart keeps carrying the kind of socks I have.
Marilyn said…
Walmart socks are GARBAGE! They last about 1/3 as long as Costco socks...
Chad said…
Does Food via IV count as fasting? I need to figure that out for next fast Sunday.

Actually, it's probably not worth having a needle in me.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results