Hey, were back! Sore tush and all!
Our trip to Bryce Canyon area on Area from Marysvale on ATV's was quite an adventure. It is a place you all would enjoy, but the next time we do it we won't come from Marysvale on ATV's we will drive down with the ATV's on the trailer to like Panguitch and then go from there, thus eliminating 2 full days of ATV riding in places that we don't need to see again. We put on 386 (Clems odometer said 386, Kims said 370) miles on the ATV's in 4 days! And alot of it was really challenging trails! 3 times yesterday I was about pitched off the front of the ATV when it came to a dead halt in a steep ravine, and I just about didn't. The first three days were fun little adventures...but by yesterday, I was sore from all the jolting the day before, so I was struggling to keep the ATV going the right directions (which is also why I was about thrown off 3 times) So, in the future I think I will have a 3 day limit on trips I want to go on. I just finished watching the pictures that we took of the trip...they don't even begin to do it justice.Casto canyon is the place we went to see. It is alot like Bryce Canyon, except you have the place to yourself and you get to drive through it instead of hike. Some of the places in Casto Canyon where we took pictures were so amazing and awe inspiring that I felt like I was on holy ground! Seriously. And yet a picture only shows maybe 30 degrees of a 360 degree view, so of course it cannot be captured. I hope you can all try it someday. Definitely a trip worth doing. Kim will have pictures on here really quick I am sure. He is working on them now. It sure was fun to go check out the Blog this morning. Lots of FUN blogs from you people! Thank you. Kim and I got to meet Erica last night. She and Chad came over to pick raspberries. They thought we would still be gone. We thought that if we got back to Maryvale late in the evening, we would stay overnight there, but we didn't. So they came a picked our berries (which I was happy about as I DONT want to be bothered with that right now...) Erica made a good first impression...we like her! Chad, I was wondering though, what you were doing in this end of the valley? Surely you didn't come JUST to pick 2 quarts of raspberries....

Comments

Chad said…
We came just to pick raspberries. Really.
Cambrienelson said…
welcome back-- awaiting pictures
Christa said…
Good to have you home. I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results