HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BENJAMIN TOMORROW


So, we are a day early, but since we are going to the Mtn property today and may not be back until Sat AM...we will not be able to do it tomorrow! BENJAMIN!! YOU ARE SIX? Woah! Before your parents know it you will be baptized and then turn around twice and you will be on your mission and gone! You're growing up so fast! Hopefully, your mom will take a movie of you opening your present like she did with Jacobs. I want to see you opening your gift! I hope you like it! I am way excited about coming to see you and your family and the balloon festival in Oct! That cute little Ty is growing and progressing so fast...and I want to enjoy some of it!
Well, we hope your day is fun and fabulous for a fun and fabulous kid! I am so proud of you that you are growing up to be SO VERY GOOD! In SO MANY WAYS!

Comments

Gramps said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! Wow...you're an old man now. Do you have any gray hair yet? Arthritis? I just can't believe my Benjamin is so old. Have your mom let you type on the computer and tell us all about your birthday.
Chad said…
Happy Birthday Benjamin!!!
Cambrienelson said…
Happy birthday to you! I hope you have a fun day and a great birthday party! We are excited to see pictures/videos

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results