ALL I want for Christmas is....

OK, yes, I am aware that it is Sept....but I am going to the Dastrups in early Oct and beings that I have always had a great dislike of mailing boxes, I would like to take their Christmas with me when I go. AND if I need to start planning on buying theirs, then I would also like suggestions from the rest of you all. Doesn't guarantee a thing! You may just get that proverbial "Electric piano" again! Or COAL! so you better be nice....
But if I get no suggestions, you will be stuck with what we decide, which may not be what you would have wished for...so Suggestions are being accepted at this point! No boats, houses, or cars will be accepted. Not valid in Florida, Maine or Texas...batteries not included....Do not operate this equipment without the proper use of safety goggles and rubber gloves.....
Fire up the Groneman wishlist gramps!

Comments

Gramps said…
Wishlist is still up and running but is rarely used.
Erica said…
I actually have a couple things in mind, for Emmy and for me. But I don't have access to add to that blog, probably since I changed email addresses. Could someone please add me? Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results