More of Benjamin's Birthday



After the party was over, Jacob waited until Brigham and I were busy getting kids out the door and then grabbed a big handful of cake. From the trail of cake crumbs and frosting, we gathered that he ran across the living room with it, stopped and wiped a hand on the couch, and we found him licking crumbs off of his hand while sitting on the Love Sac. Unfortunately, it was decorator's icing-- meaning it was half butter and shortning. What a mess! You'd think he hadn't almost thrown up from eating too much cake only a half an hour before!

Comments

Marilyn said…
Hey, that first 2 servings had fallen down into the ankles by then...he had more room to fill up, silly mom. Good thing that couch is getting dumped before the next move (or did you change your mind about that?) Are the cushions zippered so that you could wash them in the washer? I have done that successfully, and that fabric shouldn't be a problem to wash...but if you have arm covers I would try it out on them first.

That was one exuberant group of kiddos singing that song!
Did you have a cake mold for that? How on earth did you do that?
Chad said…
Jacob's a smart kid... very tricky. He knows how to time things, but unfortunately, he doesn't know how to not leave any evidence.
Katie Groneman said…
I showed my Mom your cakes, and we're both amazed. I had a cake cut into the shape of a butterfly once... now I know I totally missed out.
Gramps said…
I see Moo was invited to and attended the party. He's probably getting pretty old too!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results