Weekly post


Nothing huge to write about but I'll do my weekly post. We went to the beach on friday evening. It was lovely. There was a jazz band playing in the park right next to the beach so we stopped to let kiera watch. She loved the chic singing and was upset after watching for 15 minutes when we told her it was time to go.
We watched the BYU football game at Steve's parents house. Good game : ) Watching football with little ladies running around complicates things a bit though. I did a lot more chasing than watching.
Steve will be done with this quarter in 2 more weeks and then we are going on our cruise. I'm SOOOO excited!
I just finished a great book called Playful Parenting that I highly recommend. I'll give it 10/10. Good book-- good concepts.
I wish it would cool off a bit around here-- too hot!

Comments

Erica said…
You guys have been living up the So Cal life! So fun!
Gramps said…
Lydia looks like a movie star in those shades. Thanks for the update. It's always nice to hear about my loved ones in California.
Marilyn said…
A 3 year old enjoying a concert THAT much eh? There is a surprise!
More pictures, more pictures! We want MORE pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results