Job fell through

I'm a bit upset right now since due to a minor error on the part of my employer, I no longer have a job doing flu shots this flu season. they "FORGOT" to send me an email notifiying me that I could sign up for shifts (which were on a first-come-first-serve basis) after they had sent us an email saying "our scheduling system is down-- don't attempt to log on and don't call us...we'll email you once it is fixed and let you know when you can sign up for shifts". OOOPS. Well, there went that prospective income. The good news is that I still have a very strange single attorney lady with UGLY hairless cats who lives across the street from me who said she'd pay me for pet-sitting, cleaning, filing, and all sorts of other random help. So, there is still hope for some income.

Comments

Marilyn said…
Bummer, dude! Maybe you should replace the person that forgot to email you notification since she is responsible for your not having a job! (Yes, I am aware that won't work because it wouldn't be the hours that you could do it...but things will work out.)
Gramps said…
People...don't you just hate them sometimes?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results