So a few random things have been happening around here:
1st of all, just to let you all know (not that I expect you to be there), my official graduation date is Nov. 13th! Woot Woot! I'm super excited! We're just getting into the fund raising aspect for our end of program fees and everything. So if any of you feel the urge to get your car washed or to buy a raffle ticket for an I-Pod Touch, let me know ;-)
There is also a good samaritan somewhere in this vicinity. So, I've had a big ol dent in the back bumper of my car for a while from when someone hit me in the parking lot where I work and didn't leave a note. I had JUST fixed another dent 2 weeks previous and just decided to fix it when I moved back to Utah. Anyways, about a week ago, my friend Mallori asked me "so when did you get the dent in your car fixed" I told her I hadn't and she informed me that it wasn't there any more. I walked out to see for myself and sure enough, someone had popped the dent out! There was still some scratches but it's not very noticeable. How very kind of someone to do that for me!
Oh and about 15 minutes ago, I heard what sounded like someone walking outside my window... it's dark so it was really creepy... I peeked out to see what it was that was making the noise and there was a family of 5 racoons looking back at me. Oh joy. I guess they have taken up residence in the wood pile outside Cambrie's/Steve's bedroom window.
So yup.... thats about it. ta ta for now

Comments

Gramps said…
Oh yuck...I know what it's like for racoons to take up residence in your wood pile. Why do Cambrie/Steve have a wood pile? Anyway...they make a mess and could be dangerous to the kids playing outside. I'd suggest someone get rid of them. Cool about your car. Maybe someone just hit your bumper again just right to pop it out. [shrug] Can't wait until November!
Christa said…
Wow-- graduation is coming up! How much are you selling raffle tickets for?
Marilyn said…
Cambrie I suggest that you buy some De-Con and plant it deep in the wood pile so you don't kill any birds that would see it-OR your little ladies. Racoons are aggressive and can carry very dangerous (what was it Kim?) diseases that can transfer to humans. They are more than a nuisance.
BUFFY! You posted! GOOD JOB!!! :)
Cambrienelson said…
I don't think they have taken up residence although they were using the wood pile to climb the fence to the neighbors house (the one with 30+ animals) where they are feeding them dog food.

We have a wood pile for camping. Its just a bunch of broken crates I got for free.
Breanna said…
To answer your question Cake, the raffle tickets are $1 for 1 or $5 for 6. It's an 8GB Ipod touch in case you wanted to know.
Gramps said…
Get me 12 raffle tickets. I'll get you 10 bucks somehow (and remind me I need to pay you!)
Marilyn said…
We can give you the money for the raffle tickets when you come for conference.
Breanna said…
Sweet! Thanks mommy and daddy! Have I told you lately that I love you? :-)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results