Say a prayer for Nelsons, please!

OK, I hope Cambrie isn't upset with me...but from the sounds of things, she isn't going to have time to blog for awhile...They have Swine Flu, and Kiera has Croup and Sinusitus. Cambrie spent the last 2 days of her cruise in quarantine in her cabin. I don't think Steve has it, but with him in Dental school if he had to miss for a couple of weeks,I am sure it would be bad! BJ isn't sick yet...but because she has been exposed they don't want her coming to work....it could kill one of those kids she serves. So NOT FUN STUFF!
Poor Cambrie quarantined on her first cruise! Bummer!! I am sure Steve wasn't able to enjoy that either...and I hate that my littlest ladies are sick! Anyway...add the group to your prayers, OK? OK Brigham...I know that the Gaskills got it and he said it wasn't that bad in their family. But it probably hits little ones harder than a 25-40 year old right? I know it can kill and that is why they have been making such a big deal about it. How worried should we be??? Do we need to have a fast?

Comments

Erica said…
We'll be praying for you guys. No fun!
Katie Groneman said…
We have fast Sunday this week anyway because of Conference, so... it never hurts to fast.
Christa said…
Brigham says that the swine flu is pretty much just like the other flu with another name-- miserable, but not something to be overly worried about. We'll be praying for a speedy recovery! Poor things!
Cambrienelson said…
We're going to get through the flu ok although it is far from fun. It is kiera and lydia's croup that is scary. they both slept with us last night and their breathing was aweful. Kiera is on steriods for it now so it is starting to improve.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results