Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!

This is Buffy... I can't get on my account for some reason to blog as me... but it is I... Truly, it is. So just so ya'll are aware, I am now officially employed by IHC at Primary Childrens Medical Center on the Neuroscience floor. I start on monday and I'm super duper excited about it!
In light of the previous announcement, I will be following the migratory patterns of other YSA's my age and will be going south for the winter to a warmer climate (be it a slight variation of temp.) That's right, I'll be moving to apartment 221 in the Centennial Apartments on monday after work. This brings me much joy and happiness as it also means I'll be able to make friends again with the locals :-) Anyways, that is all. Continue about your regular business....

Comments

Marilyn said…
The Lord really blessed her with this. The contract she is taking became available about 2 minutes before Breanna called to see if there was one available...and she gets Aprils rent already paid for!
Katie Groneman said…
Totally awesome Buff. Good luck with the move and getting trained at the new job.
Gramps said…
What a commute over the point of the mountain. She gets a job way up North so she moves South. I don't get it.
Erica said…
We're excited you'll only be like 10 mins from our house. :) Although I think you'll be pretty busy with your new job, ward, friends, etc. Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results