You all should be so jealous!

I am totally loving myself down here! These cute little girls are just so darling! I never saw such girly girls! Even little 15 month old Lydia ...I put her sunday dress on her this morning, and as soon as it was on she started dancing and twirling so I could admire her beautiful princess self! No prompting of any sort! She just does it! So very cute! Course, she has this big sister that shows her the ropes. But even when Lydia isn't dressed up in something princessy...she wants her necklaces on while she runs around in her diaper! Such a cute little munchkin! They are just so fun to watch that I have been giddy with joy! Sorry for you Gramps! Enjoy yourself in Texas though!

Tomorrow we will go to the San Diego Zoo...a first for all of us! The little ladies have never been to any zoo before, so it should be fun!

Comments

Gramps said…
Sounds like I'm missing a good time. HOWEVER, Brett fixed me chicken salad last night so I didn't have to cook so take that!
Unknown said…
He fixed me some too!

Actually, Katie did most of the work. She made home-made rolls.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results