"We must be getting closer to the second coming!"

A direct quote from Steve following the miracle at his intramural game last night. That would be because I (YES, FOLKS THIS IS MOM/GRANDMA ACTUALLY WRITING THIS POST!!) attended Steves game (first game I have attended since Chad was 6-7 years old and playing flag football)! Is that not amazing?

BTW, Steves team are the top team at Loma Linda University...undefeated still. Steve made 3 touchdowns! And his brother made 2 plus did some conversion points too. The team wouldn't stand a chance without them :)

Steve is still trying to get over the shock, that I actually knew what was going on...I had to remind him that I used to be a tomboy!
Anyway, it was a fun game to watch. The other team didn't score. And it was a fun day at the zoo too. It is the best zoo, for sure, that I have ever been to. Great weather, beautifully landscaped, fun little ladies, and frisky animals because it was not to hot! Wish ya'll could have joined us!

Comments

Stevo said…
Were there not any pictures for proof???

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results