It's been a good holiday

Like yer mom said, we had a good crew over the day before Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving day, it was just Marilyn, Buff, and I (until later on in the evening when Katie & Brett showed up). The highlight of my weekend were three visits from Emmy. Besides on Wednesday, she came over on Friday and played with me for a while, then I got to tend her for a few hours on Saturday while Erica & Chad went to the football game & Marilyn & Buff went to some book club "party" at Kathy's. That little sweetheart is getting SO interactive and playful. She distinctly said the word "Ball" every time she picked up the ball. ("Ba!"). Marilyn and I both swear she said "Er-nie" when she was playing with our tickle-me-Ernie. She's growing up fast. I love how their family can just bop in for a visit and I can be a part of her life. It was really good to have Buff around and not have to worry about her taking off to far off lands again. I miss my out of state families & the little ones in NM and CA. I'm SO glad Dastrups are moving back to the area. I did find a good job lead for Steve and mailed him info in the hope of persuading them back to the mountains......

Comments

Marilyn said…
You keep sending those leads honey...miracles do happen!

It was a very good weekend, in spite of having 2 family's gone...and we have high hopes for next year!
Cambrienelson said…
In-N-out isn't a very high paying job dad. sorry
Gramps said…
Sometimes you have to sacrifice a little to have your dream job.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results