Tribute to Buff!

Comments

Stevo said…
Here's your HD version Buff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNeRgHJWXmw
Christa said…
*sniff sniff* BUFF, I MISS YOU TOO!!!
Gramps said…
I like the last picture of Lydia. I also liked the one of Buff and Grandma in the car with stuff piled up to the ceiling and Grandma trying to look out the back window to back out the driveway.
Marilyn said…
Fabulous, Steve! NOW THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKIN' ABOUT! SEE I TOLD YOU WHAT OUR BLOG NEEDED WAS MORE FROM YOU AND BRIGHAM (at least we get occasional postings from Erica and Katie)! Best entertainment I have had all day!
Gramps said…
....but only if the randsom isn't too high. Otherwise burn it.
Marilyn said…
This is BJ: Yes Steve, I am sure the dishes will miss me as much as I miss them....Day after Day after Day after Day after Day after day (but mom has some in the sink for me to do as we type)
Cambrienelson said…
Steve, when the heck did you have time to make that? It was AWESOME!!! Our little kiera still calls our new play room "buff's room" and occasionally asks "where's buff?"

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results