I'm a LVN!




So just in case any of you missed out on my awesome news, I'm an LVN graduate! all i have left is to take my boards but cheesy ceremony and all, I've graduated from the San Bernardino Adult school Licenced Vocational Nurse program. I celebrated by eating half of a chocolate covered bananna, compliments of Cambrie, a bowl of ice cream, and watched the movie "Forever Strong" with mom (Great movie by the way). Ya'll missed out on a cheesy 1 hour ceremony where we lit fake candles and walked around with our white nurses dresses and hats. I did recieve the Clinical Award though... i'm just cool like that. Anyways, here's some pictures so ya'll don't have to feel like you missed out.

Comments

Katie Groneman said…
Way to win an award! I was a little disappointed with the lack of a moonwalk back to your seat or a back flip off the stage though.

Congrats!
Gramps said…
Wahoo! Congrats! I'm so proud of you! So what's the "clinical" award? The video cuts off the intro but says "......skills in a clinical setting" Does that just mean you're really cool or what? Oh...cool hat by the way.
Chad said…
Congrats li'l sis!
Unknown said…
I think your clothes look funny.

Love, Brett
Erica said…
Congratulations! We're excited to have you back here so we can see you more often. Drive safe! (And make sure your coat is handy...brrrrr!)
Christa said…
Congrats!!! Way to go Buffalo!

PS-- Your hair is pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results