Father's Day

I received my father's day gift today from the Dastrups. JUST what I wanted (ask yer mom). A hand drawn picture for me from my first grandchild. What a special occasion. The frosting on the cake (not to get confused with Christa) was the cutest picture of Jacob I've ever seen. See if you don't agree. Just another note of thanks to those of you that went in on the ATV pack and the GPS mounting bracket. Cool. Thanks everyone! Brigham, that was a very good story you sent in meme. Very well written and very applicable to the situation. I enjoyed it.
I can't wait until Cambrie gets feeling up to snuff so she's her old self again. Hang in there Punkin'.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
that is the cutest little picture of Jacob!!! Gosh I miss that boy!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results