First, I would greatly appreciate information on how to publish as Brigham, rather than as Kim. If someone could email me or post on the site how I would appreciate it. I don't want Dad to take the blame if I post something controversial.

Second, I would like to invite anyone to check out my first published web page (and probably last so enjoy it) at ivymountrunningclub.tripod.com

I don't want all you computer nerds laughing at how basic it is, but you can laugh at how crazy we are to be running the miles we are running these days. (check out the monthly running schedules on the site)

This site is actually a practice site for one that I am working on for an Emergency Medicine Interest Site.

Wish me luck--I wish I had inherited some Groneman computer prowess when I married into the family.

Good night again.

Comments

Gramps said…
I sent you an invitation that should let you publish on the blog as yourself. I'm impressed...someone that hasn't had computer training actually publishing a web site. Did you actually use HTML or a WYSIWYG publishing tool? If you need advice/help while working on any other web page, just lemme know. By the way..see the strawberries? We've got strawberries coming out our ears around here. Mmmmmmm.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results