I hope that everyone reads this is sitting down. If you're not, go ahead-- sit. I just don't want you to hurt yourself when you pass out when you hear that your big sister/daughter ran ten miles this morning! I hope that you are all as amazed as I am! Brigham would have done it too, if his shins weren't hurting so bad that he can barely walk at times. Since he couldn't run, he loaded the boys in the car and cheered us on at certain mile markers. They were also all there cheering for us at the finish line. It was really cute! "What? Christa is athletic??" Who knew?

Comments

Chad said…
Congratulations!!! Wow, I am impressed. I ran a 10K once, and that was enough for me. Now I try to stick to biking -- it's easier and better for burning the fat I'm starting to acquire.
Unknown said…
I'll work on my five miles. You do your ten. Yeah. I feel pretty good about that idea.
Gramps said…
I got out of bed this morning and made it to the bathroom. Yea, it was painful, but I just keep pushing myself. You Dastrups are loco.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results