Hey, hey hey! This works! But is there a way that we could login individually so that it shows tells us who is posting? If not, we can just sign all of them.

So Brigham's family is doing this, and it's a lot of fun and a great way to keep up with everyone. So if you have fun news, a silly story, a great recipe, etc. share it with all of us! But this will work out best if everyone sets the blog as their home page. Otherwise, you may forget about it-- and we want to hear from you!

Love you all! Last one to post owes the rest of us sour straws at our next reunion!

Christa

Comments

Gramps said…
Thanks Bug! I hope this idea will take off.
Gramps said…
I sent everyone an "invitation" that will hopefully allow you to sign in and make entries under your own name. I dunno for sure as it wasn't documented well. We'll see.
Chad said…
I was able to use my real name.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results