CARS! I went and saw Pixar's Cars yesterday. Don't worry, no spoilers here. I've heard it was good, but I had my doubts -- I thought it would be all about animated cars racing. If that's what you think, you're wrong. That's just the context for the real story. Pretty good. I don't think it's as good as Monsters, Inc. or The Incredibles, but it's still one I will want to add to my collection.

In other news, I was at Walmart practicing my good manners by opening a door for a woman. Turns out she was a bit of a feminist (sp?). As she walked through, her sarcastic comment to me was, "Thanks -- I don't think I have the strength to open the door myself." No, I didn't have any comeback -- I was a bit surprised by it. Oh well. What can you do?

Comments

Marilyn said…
you just ignore her! And dont let her lemon face attitude dictate what you do! It's great to keep in practice, because believe it or not, it does impress the vast quantity of girls!
Gramps said…
I'll pro'ly see Cars when the DVD comes out. As for the feminist, you should have done something like bow with a flourish at her comments.
Christa said…
We're taking the fam to see Cars on Brigham's birthday. Benjamin is counting down the days! He'll love it!
Gramps said…
Chad, this guy sets the example of how to treat such feminists.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results