So I was talking on the phone today to Benjamin and he was telling me about what his dinosaurs were doing, and he mentioned something about his Tyranosaurus Rex with his other dinos, and I said, "Ouuu! That T-Rex is scarey! I am glad I am not there so that he can't get me! " Benjamin then informed me that he could eat me through the phone!! I just thought you should all be warned so you can beware when you call the Dastrups! You wouldn't want your ear to be bitten off because you hadn't been adequately warned!!

Dastrups, I fear for your health! It is now 92 degrees in baltimore at 8:12 pm, and you are planning on running 10 miles on Saturday? With Humidity? I feel like advising you to go get advice from a Dr. on if this is even safe, but I guess Brigham could just about do that every morning when he looks in the mirror...so IS IT REALLY SAFE? I don't think I will EVER understand the concept of paying a marathon to allow you to come and brutalize your body for 23 miles (?) and do it for months ahead of time to prepare for that day. I must be old! NOT TEMPTING IN THE LEAST!!!!

Cambrie, I feel bad that you can't join this blog. I know that your contributions would be really fun! Would it be possible to send them to Kim on your REALBOX email account and then have him upload them here? Try that! Yes, I know that your currently going through 1 more week of withdrawals from the steriods, so things for now wouldn't be that fun to post, but we would like daily updates on how your doing anyway. Lets try to make it so. If Kim can upload your pictures, he ought to be able to add your email to him to this as well!!

My flower beds say HI!!

Enough for now!

Comments

Christa said…
It's 26.2 miles, and don't worry: our coach is also a doctor in training! We go early in the morning and drink Gatorade. So far there have been no casualties!

P.S. How about posting a picture of those flowers?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results