So I've been rooming with Jason Pence for a while now. I guess I've established a reputation for keeping my room clean. Jason does a good job of it too. It works out really well. However, one day this week I didn't have time to clean my room or make my bed, so I didn't. This is a picture of the result of that action (or lack of action). He said he did it in honor of the first time I've ever left my room messy.

That's why Jason is great.

And I got the orange note 8 days ago. Yeah. Probably the best note in the world. You're all jealous. Okaybye.

Comments

Christa said…
Who is that orange note from, hmmm??? I'm glad that you've got a roommate who will keep my little brother in line!
Gramps said…
That will teach you to make your bed you slob.
Marilyn said…
yeah, what's the story on the orange note? BJ, are you being a wonderfully CLEAN roomate so they will love you too!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results