Cambrie signing off....

After reviewing my schedule for the next 4 months I notice that there is no possible human way to achieve everything that I have planned and still continue my blogging and running hobbies as I have been. Something has got to give. I'm going to be taking a BEAST of a critical care nursing class and so I've officially told myself that I am no longer going to be a frequent blogger. New goal for self: Cambrie can spend 1 hour writing blogs on sunday evenings only and can check out the groneman blog and write comments once a day. I love blogging, and you can bet I'll be back in all of my glory after this semester is done (end of april), but until then, don't expect much from me as far as blogging goes. Blogdor is done burninating the countryside.

Comments

Gramps said…
Bummer...I'll miss the contact with you :( I love how you blog often.
Marilyn said…
Exactly what I was about to say! But at least we will see her while she is here to do her clinicals along with her little dollies!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results